2014 has been a great year for www.darshangajara.wordpress.com. This greatness could have never been achieved without the Visitors of this blog. Visitors are the one who motivate me, inspire me & keep telling me to get better each moment. I thank you for your regular visits, comments, apt feedback & goodwill. I thank you for everything.
Here are some interesting stats for the year 2014 on darshangajara.wordpress.com.
- The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 47,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 17 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- There were 280 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 112 MB. That’s about 5 pictures per week.
- The most popular post was The Best Developer Tools (Giveaway by GitHub).
- In 2014, there were 64 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 117 posts.
- The top referring site was facebook.com followed by indiblogger.in.
- Visitors came from 151 countries. Most visitors came from India. The United States & Pakistan were not far behind.
- Computer Graphics category was the most searched one.
These are not just numbers for me, this is success, this is happiness & this is what makes me. I believe this will only get bigger & better each year. Together we can make this belief come true.
Happy New Year to all my Visitors. Keep getting AWESOME 🙂
3 thoughts on “2014: An Year In Blogging”
47000 views in a year..great. Keep writing
This was possible only because of regular Viewers like you 🙂
So kind 🙂